Deceased Estate Cleaning
At Graychon Property Management our Deceased Estate Cleaning is second to none.
Our thorough and reliable staff tailor the cleaning to your requirements to give you back your precious time with your family and friends. When life has become as busy as it has, let Graychon take the worry of the hard cleans and tedious chores.
There is no way to appropriately describe what losing a loved one feels likes. For many, having to pack up their loved ones homes and possessions is all too painful. Similarly there are many elderly people who have lost a partner and have no family, or have family that do not reside in the same state or country to be able to provide this help.
During this time tough decisions need to be made by the family. Preparing a house for sale or settlement with your loved ones possessions still left inside can be completely overwhelming, and trying to decide what things you would like to keep can be too difficult a task to complete.
At this time it may be too hard to look at the sale or settlement of a house objectively. The last thing you may be thinking of is how to go about sorting through your loved ones possessions, or the task of cleaning the house and setting it up to best present the property for sale and to maximize it’s sale price and potential.
Graychon Property Management provide a fast, respectful and professional deceased estate clearing services and our empathetic team of experienced staff have had years of experience clearing deceased estates. Our staff are trained experts at finding important personal papers and documents that could be crucial to solicitors, executors of estates and family in winding up a probate or other legal and financial matters on the estate. We are also able to identify and locate other important items, valuables and even money inside the home. The remaining unwanted items will be removed quickly either through donations to charity or disposed of.
If required we can also offer additional services to prepare the home for sale such as property styling, cleaning, gardening and maintenance.
Graychon Property Management is here to help you during this difficult time and manage the clearing of your loved one’s home respectfully and empathically.
At Graychon Property Management we offer a wide range of deceased estate house clearance services and can help with:
Services Provided :
- Decluttering and sorting of items to go to family, friends, charity or to be sold
- Organising rubbish removal
- Organising for necessary repairs and maintenance
- Full furnishing and styling of homes for sale
- Part furnishing and styling of homes for sale
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Cleaning inside and outside
- Window cleaning
- Gardening & Lawn Mowing
- Organising painters and handymen
- Clearing the property for settlement
- Organising storage and removalists
- Packing any goods or furniture to go to family members
- Organizing the sale of unwanted furniture through second hand dealers or online (please note that we receive many inquiries from those who just want their furniture sold. Selling of unwanted furniture is a service we only provide for clients as part of our full deceased clearing services, to assist them with the removal of their unwanted furniture. We do not provide this as a stand-alone service and will not come out to quote on the selling of second hand furniture only. We are not second hand dealers, we do not purchase unwanted furniture and we do not provide valuations for furniture)
Our deceased estate cleaning services are ideal for those who:
- Are unable to physically complete the sorting and clearing tasks themselves
- Are overwhelmed and stressed at the task involved with preparing their loved ones house for sale or settlement.
- Have busy family members who are time poor
- Have no family, or do not have family residing in the same country or state to provide this help.
- Are emote to their loved ones property.
- Are too busy and time poor to complete these clearing tasks.
- Are unable to complete these clearing tasks in a short time frame.
- Are acting as Executor of a Will or Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Would like one point of reference during the clearing and selling process and would like one company to manage and supervise all their needs.
We also offer:
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Rubbish Removal
- Wall Washing
- Oven & Range Hood Cleaning
- And Lots More…
Theresa Grande recommends Graychon Property Management.
Rachel Radford recommends Graychon Property Management.
Robert Garritty recommends Graychon Property Management.
Jenny Denny recommends Graychon Property Management.
Tundra Van Wijngaarden recommends Graychon Property Management.
Our Quality Assurance
- On time, every time!
- Our reliable and dedicated staff provide a highly skilled professional service.
- Our experienced and professional cleaners service a diverse property range.
- Short Term Accommodation
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Display Homes
- Builders Cleans
- Vacate Cleans
- Window Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning/Upholstery,Drapes/Cars Ect:
- And even your Fridge or Microwave
- We’ve even been known to clean wheelie bins, driveways, the list goes on.
- Our friendly staff are equipped with everything required to leave your property sparkling clean.
- Almost all products are highest quality commercial grade equipment and products.
All staff are Police Checked and our full Public Liability Insurance of $20 million dollars has everything covered for your safety, security and peace of mind. Our value for money services are prompt, reliable, professional and produce quality results. We are happy to provide an accurate no obligation free quote at your home or place of business!
We cover all your general property and handyman requirements from weeding to incidental repairs. Removalists booked, utilities organised, change of address, the list goes on! What a Graychon Property Management Service provides accommodates for Real Estate Agents who are becoming more vigilant with how a property is handed over.